Kaz’s Service in Claresholm, AB is looking for a permanent, full time Mechanic’s Helper/Assistant to start working as soon as possible.
This is a physically demanding job that will support our Licensed Technicians in the repair, servicing and inspection of our customers’ vehicles. The candidate must possess basic mechanic skills, a high level of energy, positive attitude, be willing to take direction, but be able to work independently when necessary. Automobile servicing must be a passion, attention to detail is imperative, as well as a strong desire to provide a high level of customer service to ensure their satisfaction.
- Team player with flexibility.
- Organized and reliable.
- Excellent oral communication with effective interpersonal skills.
- 1 to 2 years of experience in motor vehicles.
- Bending, crouching and kneeling during work.
- Move tools, equipment and other materials.
- Perform miscellaneous labouring activities to help tradespersons or our Licensed Technicians as directed.
- Clean machines and immediate work areas.
- Vacuum equipment and lubricate equipment and machinery.
- Ensure company Safety policies and procedures including the use of personal protective equipment (PPE guidelines) are always followed.
- Hand tools to mechanics.
- Other duties and tasks as assigned by supervisor.
- High school diploma is required.
- We offer $18.00 per hour for 40 hours a week.
Interested people apply by fax at (403) 625-2494; or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org